1. You want fair and competitive prices for a HitchHiker
2. You want accurate information and sincere guidance
3. You want reliable and innovative products
4. And you want long term exceptional service
1. Whether buying from a dealer factory outlet or the factory itself, NuWa’s more transparent pricing concept provides customers the lowest available prices without having to “arm wrestle” for a “fair deal”. You can buy outright or trade and know you are receiving fair and accurate pricing information during the process. Low haggle prices set by the factory are approximately 23% below 2012 MSRP for the same trailer. As well, our high end products do not have as high MSRP margins built into them as many Elkhart brands. You and your sales person can focus on optimizing your purchase decisions and ownership experience rather than haggling over price. Because dealer margins are thin if trades are taken at the Low Haggle price, trades will necessarily be taken at ACV or actual market cash value wholesale price. The net cost or “difference” to you will nearly always be less than typical industry inflated MSRPs used to “over-allow” for your trade. Consumer response to our announced business model has been extremely positive, and time will show that this innovative pricing concept provides lower prices for most customers. Whether you choose to buy from one of our dealer factory outlets or at the factory, and whether you trade or consign or sell the trade yourself, NuWa and it’s dealer outlets will assist you with your desired steps through the process.
2. Accurate information and knowledgeable dealer/factory personnel should be important to you. NuWa has cultivated a culture of exceptional customer service for decades. Not just by servicing the product well, but by a casual flow of accurate information and staff access by customers. The NuWa owner’s forum gives evidence of the perceived value of this unique approach to answering questions and being pro-active about providing guidance for service solutions, parts availability, etc. NuWa is transparent in that dealers and customers learn they have complete access to our staff. We’re simply here to help you enjoy your ownership experience. Focus on this intangible benefit of owning a HitchHiker will be aggressively increased in the future as we have learned how valuable this benefit of HitchHiker ownership is to our customers.
3. Reliability is an often misunderstood word. It’s more than quality control; it includes designs and processes that have been successfully tested over time. Quality and reliability will be an increased focus at NuWa as we downsize our production operation. Warranty, long term maintenance costs and travel/downtime are expensive for NuWa and our customers, thus investing in continued improvement of designs and reliability will become even more important to NuWa’s experienced staff. Customers say we were exceptional before, but we feel we can be better.
4. NuWa works hard to support its dealer’s requests for customer service and parts needs, and customers, who are able to travel to the factory for service rave over NuWa’s unique factory service and parts support. Hundreds of customers come to the factory each year to have warranty and/or major repair work completed by an experienced staff that continuously proves it can do it reliably and affordably. What’s this intangible benefit worth? Ask those customers, who keep coming back to have their service work done and buy parts for their older HitchHikers. NuWa service and parts is relocating and expanding, so we can take care of more of the customers, who seek access to our service department. As always, customers can email or phone NuWa to ask service/maintenance questions, make service appointments or order parts.
This question is also available for viewing online at http://www.nuwa.com/faqs/questions/55/