All Questions - Sorted by Date
There were 45 questions found in this category:
(Page 1 of 3)
- How is NuWa's New Pricing Method Better for Me? Please explain how it works.
1. It's more transparent, and easier to understand. 2. It is intended to quickly offer you the lowest price. 3. Eliminating most of the negotiating allows focus on your true needs. 4. Reduced Asking Price s are determined by the factory and is the same at all locations. 5. It eliminates the ma ...
- Your Roadmap for Factory Purchase Information
How would you like to purchase one of the most respected 5th wheels knowing you got the best possible price, and without having to worry about whether someone might be trying to take advantage of your lack of knowledge and information? NuWa is changing the way we and our dealers do business, bec ...
- What does NuWa Certified Used mean, and why is it important to me?
When you buy a used 5th wheel from NuWa, we "certify" that it has been thoroughly inspected and known issues addressed. We don't guarantee what we don't know, but do our best to identify issues that need attention. So what does "NuWa certified" mean to you? Would you rather purchase a used 5th w ...
- Can I buy factory direct?
NuWa continues to allow factory direct purchases which began with 2010 models. NuWa will also offer a selection of used HitchHiker's and hitch installation. Local truck dealers will also be asked to provide special pricing on tow vehicles. Dealer factory outlets will still exist, and NuWa will c ...
- Why don't more manufacturers provide a retail price sheet?
We at NuWa think they should. Customers deserve to know that the factory establishes a reasonable retail price for it's products rather than allowing dealers to set different Suggested Retail Prices for the same product. In our opinion dealers should not be allowed to set retail prices and those ...
- Why can't I get a larger discount from MSRP on HitchHiker products like my friends say they got on their other brand?
The fact is that MSRP's are not the same on all brands, nor are they always provided by the manufacturer. Many of the "new" brands from Indiana are using what we describe as "smoke and mirrors" by proposing a MSRP markup percentage that is substantially greater than is the tradition of the indus ...
- How can getting less (for my trade) mean getting more?
The answer is old fashioned trust and transparency of the trade process. Too many customers erroneously focus on how much they get for their trade. It’s the natural emotion of a person, who made a large investment. Even with certain facts in front of them some consumers still can’t g ...
- Why is NuWa's New Business Model better for me?
1. You want fair and competitive prices for a HitchHiker2. You want accurate information and sincere guidance3. You want reliable and innovative products4. And you want long term exceptional service1. Whether buying from a dealer factory outlet or the factory itself, NuWa’s more transparen ...
- Is there a Campground close to NuWa?
The City of Chanute operates a campground only moments from NuWa, and the first 48 hours are free! (links to more info are below). City of Chanute Santa Fe Park & Campground informationCity of Chanute Website home page
- I hear several manufacturers claim to be the "inventor" of the glide room. What are the facts?
NuWa without question can rightfully claim to be the oldest 5th wheel manufacturer in existence today. No company has built 5th wheels longer. As well, NuWa is in fact the inventor of the glide room concept, marketing a unique ball bearing design in the mid 1970's. Newmar should be given credit ...
- If I purchase from the factory, how does the process happen?
There are lots of possibilities here. The best suggestion is to make contact with Ed Cox, Orville Breiner, or Shawn Steffen in the NuWa sales department. They are instructed to meet your needs before they sell you anything. You might begin a communication by email or a phone call. You might even ...
- What brands and sizes of tires does NuWa use, and what are the specifications?
(Always realize we will substitute as needed for shortages or quality issues)While other mass produced RV brands frequently have tire and wheel failures, NuWa has not experienced these types of issues. Our choice to use more expensive tires and wheels is obviously the reason. For 2010 the follow ...
- I would like to buy a HitchHiker from a dealership that I know and like, but isn’t a NuWa dealer. Can this be arranged?
If the dealer you describe is in the protected territory of one of our "stocking" dealers, the answer will always be no, unless the stocking dealer gives approval. NuWa Industries only sells it’s products to authorized and contracted NuWa dealers. If there is a "good" dealership or even a ...
- What does my Warranty cover? Can I see a copy of the official warranty document?
2010 & 2009 Model Year Warranty: NuWa and our suppliers provide a 12 month "bumper to bumper" warranty, with 24 month structural warranty (see warranty document.) NuWa's customers continuously compliment NuWa's proactive approach to customer warranty support. The complete Warranty document is a ...
- Do I need to upgrade the suspension system on a NuWa product?
This is a good question to ask members on the NuWa Owners Forum www.nuwaowners.org. Do a search first, as there is quite a bit of information on this topic already posted by forum members. Right now there is a lot of activity by suppliers of suspension systems, pin box and hitch technology to i ...
- Do you offer factory tours?
You bet we do! We love to show off our superior production process.Tours of the NuWa Industries manufacturing plant are given Monday-Friday (except holidays & vacation) at 9:45 AM. No appointment is necessary.We also have units for sale and on display, which you can see at any time. We do recomm ...
- What is this NuWa Owners Forum I keep hearing about?
"Prospective NuWa buyers will find this forum an especially valuable place to obtain assistance in making your buying decision. It is a great place to communicate with other NuWa owners and ask questions of those with true experience using their NuWa Fifth Wheel"-- Mike Mitchell, NuWa CEOThe Nu ...
- Can I use a short bed truck, and if so, do I need a sliding hitch on my tow vehicle?
Many customers are uncertain whether to purchase a short bed or long bed truck, and whether they need a sliding hitch when a short bed truck is combined with a NuWa. It used to be that the typical pickup configuration regarding the cab size and bed length for towing fifth wheels was the extend ...
- Can I take delivery of my new HitchHiker at the Factory?
Customers purchasing from the factory will complete the purchase process at the time they pick up their new trailer at the factory. The factory provides a full service delivery to the customer, and there is a $420 charge for the customer orientation / unit prep / full LP gas / title and document ...
- Is the Blue Dow foam insulation NuWa uses really as good as they say?
Yes, probably better. The rest of the industry typically uses white bead foam insulation board. The same thickness of Blue Dow foam has more than 25% greater strength and insulation than the white bead foam. It would take a 2" thick piece of white bead foam to match Dow's superior characteristic ...
(Page 1 of 3)