The 2006 Discover America models offer, lighter, "high line" value packed 96" wide HitchHikers with two, three, or four glides. New floor plans and residential features are available in both Touring Coach and Luxury Suite versions, which use the same construction techniques and equipment. But now you have more choices to better fit your lifestyle plans, and longer Luxury Suite models for those who seek quality at less cost and weight. The design experience and customer oriented culture of NuWa continue to be important reasons given by customers for investing a little more to purchase a HitchHiker. Ask a NuWa owner's opinion, and you will typically hear that the extra investment in reliability, durability, and "design by detail" provides exceptional value.
Above: The exclusive Demco hitch makes trailering an ease!
The 2006 Touring Coach models are designed for quality minded RV'ers, who want a smaller, lighter, "more nimble" trailer to match their "Discover America" lifestyle. Touring Coach models feature:
- A lower height to fit into storage buildings & tight spaces.
- A shorter length and lighter weight to enhance towability.
- Unique compact bedrooms that still provide lots of storage and comfort.
The residential furniture and exceptional cabinetry quality of the 2006 Luxury Suite models are immediately obvious. Not so obvious is the aluma-core vacubonded sidewall, that creates a superior strength to weight ratio and a more durable trailer. The "design by detail" philosophy has resulted in noticeable improvements of livability and interior storage, and increases the outside storage and cargo capacity of 2006 models. Core features of the Luxury Suite versus Touring Coach are:
"Discover the Difference" of the 2006 Luxury Suite models. Hard surface countertops with undermount sinks, unique and exciting new floorplans, and the exclusive new Demco Glide Ride system are just a few of the many new standard features to be seen in the 2006 Luxury Suite.
- Approximately 6" taller to allow one level bath/bedroom floor feature, eliminates the steps in the bedroom
- Increased interior height of bedroom for more spacious feeling
- Increased height in baggage compartment for more storage capacity
- Radius roof line design with new front and rear fiberglass end caps
- Taller glide rooms
Entire Website Copyright ©2006 NuWa Industries, Inc.